Ration Card Bihar 2021:- Before the computerization or internet, there was no convenient way that one can use to check their name in the Bihar Ration List.
But since the government of India introduced the Digital India program, many things went online and the government made it easy to check your name or your family members’ name in the Bihar Ration card list.
In 2021, the government also released a ration card list 2021 and if you have applied for Bihar Ration Card 2021, then you check out your name through the steps I have mention below in the article.
According to a report, more than 15 lakh people are the Holder of Bihar Ration Card. But if you are someone who hasn’t applied for the Ration card, then follow the steps I have mention below to apply yourself for the Ration card.
Not just this, I have mentioned many things about Bihar Ration Card. Things like Eligibility Criteria for it, Benefits of having a Ration Card, Procedure to register Complaint ( If you have one ), District Wise Bihar Ration Card Status, and more.
To know all, you need to do one thing, and that is read the article till the end. So without further due, let’s get started!
Also Read:- MP Bhulekh
Ration Card Bihar New List 2021
The article is totally dedicated to providing you the information about finding your name in the Bihar Ration Card List and many other things which I mentioned above in the introduction of the article.
Also, we have tried our best to provide you the information in the easiest form or term possible. So that you don’t have to take the help of anyone.
Once you complete the article, I am pretty sure that you can do it on your own and if you face a problem you can again visit our article to clear your problem.
Bihar Ration Card
Consumer & Food Protection Department
Provide Food Items to Financially Weaker People
The Government Of Bihar
Types of Bihar Ration Cards
The government of Bihar available many types of Bihar Ration Card. But not all people get the same type of Ration cards. The government gives Ration cards to people based on how much they earn and what financial condition they have. Below I have mention ration cards with the description, have a look:-
1. BPL Ration Card
The full form of BPL is Below Poverty Line. The government of Bihar issues this ration card to those people whose family annual income is less than Rs. 24,000. The color of the BPL or Below Poverty Line Ration card is Red.
2. APL Ration Card
The full form of APL is the Above Poverty Line. The government has not declared any income limit, which means anyone from Bihar can apply for the APL or Above Poverty Line ration card. Talking about the color of APL Ration, then it is blue.
3. AAY Ration Card
The full form of the AAY Ration Card is Antyodaya Anna Yojana. The color of this ration card is yellow. The Bihar government issue AAY or Antyodaya Anna Yojana ration card to those families whose annual income is not fixed or has no income at all.
Process To Check New Bihar Ration Card List
If you are from Bihar and want to check or see your name in the Bihar Ration Card List 2021, then I have mentioned some steps below that you can follow, have a look:-
- Go to the official website by clicking here.
- Once the website opens, you will see an option “Ration Card Details”. Click it.
3. Once click on the option. Many districts will open on your laptop or mobile. Find your district and click on it.
4. Once you select and click on your district. A list of tehsils will come out. Now, select or choose your tehsil.
5. Once you select the tehsil, a list of many shopkeepers will arrive on your screen. Now, choose the name of your nearest shopkeeper.
6. After selecting the shopkeeper name, a list of all ration cardholders will come out on your screen. In this list, you can find the name of your family as well as yourself.
7. If you want, you can check your ration card information by clicking your ration card number. For future use, you can take a printout of it ( if you want to ).
Download Bihar Ration Card
1. To download Bihar Ration Card, visit the official website of the Food and Consumer Protection Department by clicking here.
2. After arriving on the homepage you will see the RCMS option, click on it.
3. Once you click on the RCMS option the next page will open on your screen. Select your district.
4. Then you’ll see ration cards number category-wise. Now you have to choose an option related to rural or urban & click on the list.
5. After that choose a block from the options, showing on your screen.
6. A list of all panchayats will appear from the selected block. Select or choose your panchayat.
7. In the next screen, select your village.
8. You have to choose or select your FPS (Fair Price Shop) name.
9. On the next screen, you’ll see all the ration cards that come under FPS. Now find your name and click on the respective ration card number.
10. After that, all the ration card details will appear. Now you can easily take a printout and keep it for future use.
Also Read:- RGRHCL
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Ration Card Application
Not all people can apply for the Bihar Ration card. There are some eligibility criteria for that. If you come under the following eligibility criteria, then you can apply for the ration card:-
- The person who is applying for the ration card must be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- The applicant must have a VDC or Valid Domicile Certificate.
- People who are applying must not already have a ration card.
- Newly married couples can apply for a new ration card.
- If you want to apply for some specific ration like BPL, APL, or AAY, then you must come under a particular annual income bracket.
How to apply for Ration Card Bihar
If you want to apply for Bihar Ration Card, then there is no way available online that can help you. You have to do all the process offline. Follow the steps I have mentioned below to apply for Bihar Ration Card:-
- First of all, get an application form from any circle office/S.D.O.
- Fill in all the information asked in the form.
- Make sure to check all the information you fill in the form after completing all the information.
- Cause if you make any mistake while filling the form, the authorities can reject your form.
- Attach required documents and your passport size photographs to the form.
- After completing all the process, submit your form to the concerned authority.
- Now, wait for 14-15 days. Because usually, it takes 14-15 days to prepare a ration card.
Ration Card Bihar Required Documents
There are some important documents that you’ll need during the process. Below I have mentioned all the documents which you will need, have a look:-
- Aadhaar Card
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
- LPG Connection Number
- Bank Account Passbook
- The most Important beneficiary must be a permanent resident of Bihar.
Benefits of Ration Card Bihar
A ration cardholder can get many benefits from it. To know all those benefits, just look below. Cause below I have mentioned almost all the benefits of having a ration card:-
- Using the ration card, one can get food at a very affordable price.
- You can also use a ration card as your identity card.
- The ration is required to get a Voter ID and driving license.
- You can get an electricity connection, using a ration card.
Also Read:- Shadi Anudan
Procedure to Register Ration Card Bihar Complaint
1. To register a Bihar Ration Card complaint. First, you have to visit the SFC Bihar official website.
2. On the SFC Bihar website, you’ll see an option “Submit Grievance“, click on it.
3. Once you click on the submit grievance, a new screen will appear. On the screen, you’ll see a form. Now fill in the required details and register your grievance.
4. Once you submit or click the Register button your registration for the Bihar ration card will complete.
How to check Ration Card Bihar Complaint status
1. To check your complaint status. First, you have to visit the official Food Civil Supplies Corporation website by clicking here.
2. As you arrive on the home page of the website, you will see an option “Know Grievance Status” click on it.
3. Then enter Grievance Registration ID or Number in it and click on get status to know your complete status.