BJP or Bharatiya Janata Party is one of the biggest and major political parties in India, along with the Congress party or Indian National Congress. Since 2014, it is the ruling political party of India and in 2019 they again become the ruling political party of India.
In terms of representation in the national parliament and state assemblies, it is the largest political party in India. when it comes to most primary membership BJP is the world’s largest political party. The Bharatiya Janata Party has an older relation with the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS).
Now, just like any other ruling party, BJP also releases its manifesto, which we call the BJP Manifesto. In 2020, they also come up with some top 10 manifesto promises, which you can find below. And also, if you don’t know what actually manifesto means, then we also mentioned a point “What is Manifesto”? check that out too!
Also Read:- Shadi Anudan
What is Manifesto?
The Hindi meaning of the manifesto is “घोषणापत्र”. Now talking about the real definition of the manifesto, then it is a published declaration of intentions or aims created by an individual, a group, government, or a political party. In other words, a manifesto, as a rule, acknowledges a formerly distributed assessment or public agreement or advances a groundbreaking thought with prescriptive ideas for completing changes the author accepts should be made.
Also Read:- IGRSUP
Top 10 Manifesto 2020 Promises
if you want to know about the Top 10 manifesto promises made by BJP in 2020, then below I have mentioned all those, have a look:-
- Each flood affected family will get 25,000 rupees. The families who already got compensation of Rs 10,000, those families will get the remaining Rs 15,000.
- Aim to establish as many primary health centers (PHCs) as possible in the various places in greater Hyderabad.
- To give online education to financially struggling children, the government will give them tabs and a good WiFi connection.
- Covid testing and vaccine to all people according to the Central government.
- Rs 1,00,000 fInancial support to the poor people of greater Hyderabad to build a house, this amount is giving under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY).
- The burden will scrap LRS to free the people of Hyderabad from the burden of 15,000 crores.
- The development of Musi riverfront, and Rejuvenation of Musi river. Freeing nalas and tanks from all kinds of encroachments. Create a special Rs 10,000 crore budget to modernize all the open drainages and nalas. ‘Sumedha Act’ will be enacted to remove all encroachments.
- All houses will get free electricity only if they use less than 100 units per month. All professions in traditional occupations will get loan facility and also get free power.
- For the females of Hyderabad, city buses and metro will be free.
- The government also promised that they will provide clean drinking water supply to all houses.