Transparency in government work builds trust among the people for their government. This transparency is also very neccessary for a good and efficient governance. Unbaised information is a thing that helps to brigns transparency is the government or official work. These days the easiest of providing information can be internet and a web portal.
Today in this article we are going to talk about a web portal by the Rajasthan government. This portal provides people with information related to government schemes run by the Rajasthan government. The name of this portal is Jan Soochna Portal. It is a very useful portal for the common people of the state of Rajasthan. Because now all the information is now just a few clicks away from them.
Here in this article, we will discuss the information provided by the portal, its registration process, and much more. So if you are also interested in getting all that information then make sure to read the article till the end.
Jan Soochna Portal Rajasthan: Overview
The Jan Soochna Portal or Jan Suchna Portal was launched by the CM of Rajasthan Ashok Gehlot on 13 December 2019. The portal was launched during a ceremony in the Birla Auditorium. With the help of this people can easily access information related to any government scheme running in Rajasthan. This portal provides information related to schemes running in any ward/panchayat.
Prior to the launch of the Jan Suchna Portal people had to write an application and submit it to the concerned government office to get the information. And even after submitting the application, the waiting queue was too long. But now with this portal people can get all the information by sitting at their place.
The Jan Soochna Portal is developed by Information Technology and Communication Department and provide information under the Right to Information, 2005. Presently there is a total of 60 different departments on this portal that provide information on nearly 283 schemes running in the state.
Objectives of Jan Suchna Portal
The objective of this portal is very clear from its name. The English translation of “Jan Soochna” is “Information for People”. Therefore it is very clear that this portal will provide all the information related to government schemes in Rajasthan. Previously people had to visit various government offices to get the information. It was a really hectic and time-consuming process for the applicant. But now this portal has made a lot of things very easy as you can get all the information with a few simple clicks on your device.
Departments on Jan Soochna Portal
As we have already told you that there 60 different government departments on Jan Soochna Portal. So we are listing some of those departments below:-
- Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Department
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Coordination
- Food & Civil Supply Department
- Co-Operative Department of Rajasthan
- School Education Department
- Social Justice and Empowerment Department
- Department of Mines & Geology
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Revenue Department
- Energy Department
- Tribal Area Development
- Justice Department
- Board of Revenue
- Rajasthan Police
- Department of Skills, Employment, and Entrepreneurship
- Industries Department
- Department of Consumer Affairs
Jan Soochna Portal Complaint Registration Process
Step 1- First of all visit the official website of Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan.
Step 2- You will land on the homepage of the website, on the homepage find an option named “File Complaint” and click on it. This option should be on the top left corner.
Step 3- After clicking on that option a new page will appear on your screen. On this page click on the “Lodge Your Complaint” option.
Step 4- Now application form will appear on your screen. In this form, the applicant has to enter some information such as mobile no., name of the applicant, etc.
Step 5- After filling the form correctly now you will have to upload the required documents. In the end, click on the “Submit” button to submit the application.
Step 6- As soon as you complete all these steps your complaint will be lodged successfully.
Schemes Information On Portal
- RTI Right To Information
- Copy of Girdawari
- Electrical Inspectorate Department EID Rajasthan
- Forest Right Act (FRA)
- DISCOM Electricity User
- MGNREGA Worker Information
- Labour Cardholder Information
- Mining and DMFT
- Procurement of Food Grain on Minimum Support Price(MSP)
- Palanhar Yojana and Beneficiaries Information
- Mukhyamantri Nishulk Dawa & Janch Yojna
- Rajasthan Kisan Loan Waiver Scheme 2019
- SBM Sanitation Beneficiaries
- Department of School Education
- Short Term Crop Loan 2019
- Social Security Pension Beneficiary Information
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Fair Price Shops(FPS)
- National Food Security Act, 2013(NFSA)
- Litigation Information Tracking & Evaluation System(LITES)
- Subordinate Revenue Court
- Urban Development and Housing Department
- Rajasthan Police
- Society Registration Application (Co-operative)
- Artisan Registration Application Information
- Legal Metrology Application Information
Jan Soochna Portal is a very useful portal for the people of Rajasthan. People can use it from anywhere with the help of a internet enabled device. So this was all for this article, we have tried to give all the important information related to this portal. If you like this article feel free to share it with your friends.